Singer High School will have new online or in person opportunities for Pre-K Registration.
The application window will begin on Monday, Mar. 15 and end on Friday, Mar. 26.
Parents may access the Online Enrollment System any day during this time frame or attend one of the application events. The enrollment process can be completed at https://beau.edgear.net/register/ by using a computer, Chromebook, iPhone, Android, tablet, or other device connected to the internet.
An In-person Application Event at Singer High School will be held on Wednesday, Mar. 17, from 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m. by appointment for anyone needing assistance completing the application process. Call 463-5908 to schedule your appointment if needed.
A district wide Application Event will also be held at the Title I Center, located at 506 Martin Luther King Dr., in DeRidder on Thursday, Mar. 25, between 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. by calling 337-463-5905 to schedule an appointment.
Students must be four years old on or before Sept. 30, 2021, and reside in the school district of the school they plan to attend to enroll in pre-kindergarten.
Parents must provide the following documents for registration:
- A birth certificate verifying the child is four years old on or before Sept. 30, 2021.
- A social security card issued in the child’s name.
- A current and up-to-date immunization record in the child’s name.
- Proof of residency in the Beauregard Parish school district such as a current utility bill with the parent/guardian name.
- Proof of income such as the last two current check stubs of a working parent/guardian in the home.
- Driver’s license/Photo ID of parent or guardian (and custody papers if applicable).
Singer Drive-Thru Kindergarten Registration
Drive-Thru Kindergarten Registration will be held Tuesday, Mar. 9, from 9-11 a.m. and Wednesday, Apr. 7, from 9-11 a.m.
Parents/Guardians are asked to pull up/park at the main entrance and remain in your vehicle.
A faculty/staff member will come to each of you for the necessary paperwork and make copies of the information.
In order to register, everyone must provide the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Electric or Water Bill (in parents’ name for proof of residence.)
- Updated Shot Record.
- Parent/Guardian Driver’s License