Kindergarten Registration applications for the 2020-21 school year at DeQuincy Primary School can be completed online using the CPSB online registration system using the following web address: https://jcampus.cpsb.org/register/
Children born on or before Sept. 30, 2015 are eligible to enroll in Kindergarten for the 2020-21 school year.
Students currently enrolled in the Pre-K program at DeQuincy Primary and live within the attendance zone will automatically be enrolled in Kindergarten for next year. It is not necessary to re-register Pre-K students for Kindergarten at DPS.
Photos/pdfs of the required documents can be uploaded into the system.
The following documents are required to enroll your child for
- Copy of parent/guardian photo ID
- Two current utility bills with the service address listed. One must be the electricity service statement. Signed lease/rental agreements are also accepted, provided the parent’s name is on the lease. If the utility bills are in the name of a homeowner other than the parent/guardian, a notarized statement signed by the homeowner must accompany the bills, as well as the homeowner’s photo ID.
- Copy of child’s birth certificate and social security card.
- Copy of immunizations documents.
- Any applicable legal documents, including custody orders, foster care placement, or adoption paperwork.
All required documents must be uploaded into the registration system before your online application will be approved and enrollment completed. Please provide a valid email address with the parent contact information so the school may contact you about your application if necessary.
For questions about Kindergarten enrollment, contact the counselor, Sarah Puerta, at firstname.lastname@example.org