Parade of Homes December 5
The DeQuincy Civic Club will be hosting their 22nd Parade of Homes/Taste of the Holidays on Saturday, Dec. 5
The Parade of Homes will be from 4-7 p.m. and features the following homes:
- Dwayne and Christine Dougharty, 465 George Kendall Rd., Singer;
- Wanda Holley, 128 N. Doc Lane, 5 Star Estates;
- Anthony and Sarah Gibson, 188 Windhaven;
- Francis Glover, 109 Bishop St.
Also open for visits will be:
- T-2 Hair Salon, 801 E. Fourth St.;
- Massage Works and Wellness, 806 E. Fourth St.;
- The Pentecostal Church of DeQuincy, 301 W. Fourth St.;
- DeQuincy United Methodist Church’s Nativity Scene, Gymnasium, 301 E. Center St.;
- DeQuincy Railroad Museum, 400 Lake Charles Ave.;
- DeQuincy Memorial Hospital, 110 W. Fourth St.
The Taste of the Holidays will be held at the The Pentecostal Church of DeQuincy Fellowship from 6-9 p.m.
Tickets are $10. For more information or tickets contact any Civic Club member or call 337-912-9066.
Three Christmas wreaths will be raffled at this year’s event. Tickets are $1 and may be purchased at the door or from any club member.